Harmonix has just announced more songs for the next game in the Rock Band series. Rock Band VR is due for release on March 23rd for the Oculus Rift but it will be released for other VR headsets later.
The latest songs announced for the new game include a mix of classic rock, metal and pop music. Here’s a list of the currently announced songs:
- Aerosmith – “Walk This Way”
- Against The Current – “Running With The Wild Things”
- Alice In Chains – “Man in the Box”
- Arctic Horror – “Black Seas”
- AudioDamn! – “Lights Out”
- Avenged Sevenfold – “Beast and the Harlot”
- Basement – “Promise Everything”
- The Black Keys – “Gold On The Ceiling”
- Bon Jovi – “Livin’ On A Prayer”
- DragonForce – “Through The Fire And Flames”
- Foo Fighters – “Everlong”
- Ghost – “Cirice”
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – “Bad Reputation”
- The Killers – “When You Were Young”
- Megadeth – “Hangar 18”
- Oasis – “Champagne Supernova”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- Paramore – “Ain’t It Fun”
- The Shelters – “Rebel Heart”
- Spirit Kid – “To My Romeo”
- Van Halen – “Panama”
A total of 60 songs will be in the game when it’s released later this month. Harmonix will announce the remaining 39 songs before the release date. The developer has also confirmed that some of these songs will be coming to Rock Band 4 as DLC. Harmoix hasn’t confirmed which games however.
The developer has released a blog post detailing all of the songs. It also reminds gamers what’s coming in the next installment of the Rock Band series. There will be three skill levels in Rock Band VR and a range of Chord Shapes that players will need to learn. The game also has multiple modes such as the Freestyle mode where players can create their own songs without needing to follow the set rhythms in the game.
If you need a reminder about the features in Rock Band VR you can find the blog post here which goes into detail.