“The Surgeons” are the latest Elusive Target in HITMAN. Players must own Episode 6: Hokkaido to access the mission. The targets are only available until Friday, March 3rd, 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
The mission consists of two primary objectives and an optional objective.
“Primary Objectives: (1) Eliminate Pavel Frydel & (2) Eliminate Akane Akenawa
Optional Objective: Eliminate both targets using viral infection”
If you’re unaware of this mode, here’s the official rundown.
“The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.”
The targets are two “brilliant and unethical transplant surgeons”. The two are wanted after a billionaire’s son died after receiving an organ transplant from the pair. Turns out the organ had been solicited illegally from Central Africa, resulting in a fatal hemorrhagic infection post-surgery.
The targets are currently key members at GAMMA in Hokkaido.
The optional objective requires Agent 47 to take out the targets with an infection, delivering poetic justice to the dirty doctors.
HITMAN is available on PC, PS4, and XB1 and was voted Giant Bomb’s GOTY.