The final DLC expansion for Dark Souls III is creeping up in just a few days, and Bandai Namco has released a launch trailer detailing the update’s features.
Dark Souls III: The Ringed City takes players into a dark, destroyed land filled with new enemies, bosses, armor, weapons, and spells to encounter. The game’s final DLC also brings new PvP maps and improved online matchmaking.
Check out the details of the expansion below, via Bandai Namco:
- Embark on a journey through new and familiar lands to the world’s end
- Uncover secrets in an even greater adventure.
- Travel through mangled remnants of lands from ages past on your quest to find the Ringed City.
- Experience the conclusive ending to the Dark Souls III saga
- Encounter new, formidable bosses and enemies in your search for the Ringed City
- Equip yourself with new weapons and armor sets and defeat new bosses and enemies.
- Discover new items and cast new spells along your journey to where all lands meet at the end of the earth.
- Team up for some jolly good cooperation or test your ability in new PvP maps
- More PvP maps will be added in addition to the Hollow Arena from Ashes of Ariandel.
- All PvP maps will be accessible for those who have purchased Ashes of Ariandel and/or The Ringed City.
- Improved online matchmaking functionality.
The latest Dark Souls III update released yesterday. It brings support for The Ringed City, upgrades the frame rate for PS4 Pro, and fixes a few bugs.
The Ringed City expansion hits PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 28th, and will cost $15 at launch. Season pass holders get the DLC for free, and you can still purchase the pass and gain access to the first expansion Ashes of Ariandel for $25.