The super serious Rainbow Six Siege operators are getting super cute collectable figurines. Five have just been made available for pre-order: Ash, IQ, Montagne, Smoke, and Tachanka.
A purchase of one of the crew also gets you a unique code for ‘exclusive in-game content in reference to the charms that hang on the operator’s weapons.’ (for Rainbow Six: Siege obviously).
The figs will be released Oct 3rd and if Gamescom attendees can buy them between Aug 22-26th, jumping the que!
- Eliza “Ash” Cohen – an attacking operator specialising in demolition. Using her Remote Breach, she can destroy anything and surprise her opponents.
Built for speed, Ash is deadly in the right hands and plays it cool with her baseball hat.
- Monika “IQ” Weiss – an attacking operator specialising in electronic detection, meaning she can easily avoid all enemy traps!
Don’t make any dumb blonde jokes around this brainiac…or anyone else for that matter.
- Gilles “Montagne” Touré – always goes ahead to cover his team. With his extendable shield, he can stop OpFor bullets during any siege assault.
My personal fav. I’m much more useful as a human shield than a sharpshooter.
- James “Smoke” Porter – a defending operator with a lot of courage and determination on the battlefield. He specialises in poisonous gas production and manipulation.
The Psycho Mantis if R6 looks badass and wants to melt your lungs.
- Alexsandr “Tachanka” Senaviev – a defending operator, specialising in heavy weapon manipulation. He uses his favourite weapon, a RP-46 Degtyaryov machine gun, to annihilate the enemies.
Not sure if they’v changed the meta but Tachanka was always the joke pick when I played. His gun may be huge, but placing yourself out in the open to use it usually means certain death in the razor sharp margins of Siege. However, getting any kills with Tachanka is a badge of honor and his meme-like qualities earn him a spot on the desk.
Are you interested in these at all? Would another operator have made a better choice? I would have liked to see Sledge and his hammer.