The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III demo is available now via the PlayStation Store. The demo contains the prologue to the main story in the full release. The save data you create will carry over to your campaign in the full game. It also includes an in-game library containing information on the two previous instalments of the series. Also, a character bios and reference guide for those who need a refresh and also those new to the series.
In Trails of Cold Steel III, you play the role of Rean Schwarzer. You’ve recently graduated Thors Military Academy and started your career as an instructor at the academy’s branch campus.
Following on from the empire’s civil war, the current state of affairs is restless and you must train your students to protect the empire.
What’s new in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
- Vantage Masters mini-game
- Improved combat system using Brave Orders and the Break System
- Brave Orders give party-wide buffs and are specific to each character
- The Break System is a blue bar under the enemy’s health. Once depleted the enemy is “broken”
- “Broken” enemy drops items, takes more damage, has buffs cancelled and is unbalanced by all attacks and crafts
So, if you’re interested go download the demo today so you’re prepared for the launch on October 22nd!