Starting from today at 1 PM PDT time, Pokémon from the Unova region will be available to catch in Pokémon Go.
Niantic and The Pokémon Company has announced that they’ve added the Generation 5 Pokémon first seen in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version along with additional rewards.
Trainers can go start looking in the areas around them for Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle and other Generation 5 Pokémon. Other Pokémon from the Unova region will venture into Pokémon Go. So keep looking over the coming weeks and months ahead!
Trainers can also team up with friends and challenge Lillipup, Patrat and Klink in Raid Battles.
Other Pokémon Go Unova region Features
Following Pokémon have started hatching from Eggs:
- 2 km Eggs: Patrat, Lillipup, Purrloin, Pidove
- 5 km Eggs: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Blitzle, Drilbur, Foongus
- 10 km Eggs: Ferroseed, Klink, Litwick, Golett, Deino
Some Pokémon only seems to be appearing in certain parts of the world:
- Asia-Pacific: Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon
- The Americas and Greenland: Panpour, the Spray Pokémon
- Western hemisphere: Heatmor, the Anteater Pokémon
- Eastern hemisphere: Durant, the Iron Ant Pokémon
You may encounter a Shiny Patrat and Shiny Lillipup.
Unova Stone introduced:
- Allows certain Pokémon to evolve
- Can be obtained from Research Breakthroughs.
See the new video trailer above and go catch ’em all! If you need to catch up on the previous rollout of Gen 3 Pokémon you can do so here.