Ubisoft has just released the latest details on the upcoming Season 2 of For Honor. This includes the official full hero trailers for both new heroes, the Shinobi and the Centurion.
The developers held their weekly “Warriors Den” livestream where they talked about the upcoming changes to the game. If you missed the livestream you can find the VOD on Twitch here.
Here’s a summary of the changes that are coming to the game:
- Players will have the option to adjust the Deadzone on controllers on both PC and Consoles
- The possibility to remap buttons on controllers is being worked on
- Gear Stats will have a different curve in obtaining, so that it’s easier to catch up with gear
- Ungeared characters will have an easier time against geared opponents
- Upgrading gear will cost less steel and salvage
- Feat Cooldown Reduction, Throw Distance, Block Damage Resistance, Sprint Speed – are getting removed,
- Defense Penetration stat will be added
- 4 New Weapons + 2 New Armors per each Character
- Orange Gear (new tier) will be obtainable after Reputation 5
- XP gain will be increased by 25% permanently
- 12 Days of Free Champion Status at start of Season 2
- 4 Scavanger Creates will be given out at Season 2
- New maps: The Forge and Temple Garden
- Bug Fixes
The two trailer for the new For Honor heroes have now also been released. These two trailers show both new heroes in action and some of their executions. However, players will need to wait until later this month before they both become playable.
The Centurion is a Hybrid character for the Knighths and specialises at close range combat.
The Shinobi however is an Assassin class for the Samurai. This new class seems to be very agile and has several moves that allow them to pull enemies closer.
Season Pass holders will be able to play these new characters from the 18th later this month. However, other players will get access one week later on May 23rd.