Fortnite week 8 challenges are now live, and if you can complete four of them, there’s a massive 8,000 XP bonus coming your way. The good news is that all of the season 7, week 8 free challenges are pretty easy. The bad news is that the Battle Pass challenges contain a few annoying goals that may take you a while.
Before we take a closer look, here are the challenges for the week:
- Place a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad in (3) different matches
- Build (250) structures
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match
- Search (7) Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge
- Deal (100) damage while riding in a vehicle (HARD)
- (3) Explosive Weapon Eliminations
The two hardest challenges this week will be the explosive weapon eliminations and dealing damage while riding in a vehicle. Neither is particularly challenging from a gameplay perspective, but they’ll both require some of your time and patience.
Explosive eliminations are self-explanatory. You’ll have to forgo your struggle for a victory royale for a few matches and opt to use explosives exclusively until you can knock this one out. As for the vehicle damage, there’s really no way around it. You’re going to have to ask a friend to drive you around, or else wait until you find a random squad mate kind enough to play taxi.
Luckily you can knock out your free challenges, and one of the first two Battle Pass challenges quickly, and that will be all you need to unlock the 8,000 bonus XP. If you missed the 14 days of Fortnite, this is your chance to catch up!
Good luck out there!