Although Nintendo is not giving discounts to the Switch console this Black Friday, you will see some notable games and accessories marked down at various retailers. Retailers should have a better supply of those full-priced Switches, at least, according to Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aimé.
While the Black Friday ads can be overwhelming, we’ve compiled the best deals on Switch goodies to make your holiday shopping a little smoother. “Best” can be a relative term, as you might prefer to shop from the comfort of your home instead of going to a physical retailer to peruse the sales. If you’re alright with paying a little more to avoid a brick and mortar store, the Nintendo Switch eShop sale could be for you. Also, no rush, as Nintendo’s Cyber Deals sale runs through December 11th at 8:59 a.m. PT / 11:59 a.m. ET.
- 1-2-Switch – $39.99 (reg. $49.99)
- Disgaea 5 Complete – $49.99 (reg. $59.99)
- I am Setsuna – $23.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Lego City Undercover – $27.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris – $24.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Super Bomberman R – $39.99 (reg. $49.99)
On the other hand, if you want the absolute best deals available and are down with the hustle and bustle of Black Friday shopping, the next list is for you. Note that many of the items listed are discounted at multiple retailers, but the given prices are the best markdowns announced so far.
Check out the sweetest bargains on Switch games and accessories below, and let us know what deals you’re going to try to snag in the comments!
- 1-2 Switch – $20 (Toys R Us)
- Batman: The Telltale Series – $20 (GameStop)
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ – $20 (Best Buy)
- Disgaea 5: Complete Edition – $20 (Best Buy)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – $20 (Best Buy)
- FIFA 18 – $20 (Best Buy)
- Just Dance 2018 – $29 (Walmart)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Explorer’s Edition – $49 (Walmart)
- Lego Worlds – $15 (Target)
- Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure – $15 (Best Buy)
- Monopoly – $20 (Best Buy)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris – $20 (Best Buy)
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition – $19 (Walmart)
- Sonic Forces – $25 (Best Buy)
- Super Bomberman R – $25 (Best Buy)
- Nintendo Switch racing wheel two-pack – $6 (GameStop)
- Nintendo Switch game case and protection kit – $6 (GameStop)
- Nintendo Switch USB-C car charger – $6 (GameStop)
- Nintendo Switch wired controllers – $17 (Walmart)
- PowerA Joy-Con Charging Dock – $20 (Best Buy)