Harmonix has just revealed the next batch of songs that will be in their upcoming VR rhythm game, Rock Band VR. These new 20 songs will be in the full game when it launches later this month. The developer has previously announced 21 songs earlier this month and has a new list of 20 songs.
Here are the new songs that will be featured in Rock Band VR:
- Blondie – “One Way Or Another”
- Carrie Underwood – “Church Bells”
- Catfish And The Bottlemen – “Postpone”
- Coldplay – “Birds”
- David Bowie – “Suffragette City”
- Europe – “The Final Countdown”
- Green Day – “Holiday”
- Jimmy Eat World – “The Middle”
- Maroon 5 – “Maps”
- Mumford & Sons – “I Will Wait”
- Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
- Parks – “Sweater Weather”
- Pearl Jam – “Alive”
- The Pretty Reckless – “Heaven Knows”
- The Starting Line – “Quitter”
- Stone Temple Pilots – “Plush”
- Switchfoot – “Float”
- The Temper Trap – “Alive”
- Twin Atlantic – “I Am Alive”
- The Wind And The Wave – “Grand Canyon”
The developer has confirmed that there are 19 unannounced songs still to be revealed before the release date this month. Some of these songs will be coming to Rock Band 4 as DLC however, Harmonix hasn’t confirmed which songs.
The blog post from the developer also reveals some new details about the immersive campaign. It states that the band mates in the game are “unique characters with relationships to each other” and to the player. It also says that the story takes place in a series of flashbacks. The developers have aimed to create a realistic experience which also includes various conflicts within the band. Harmonix has also revealed that the story “unfolds in a non-linear way”. The full details on the story haven’t been revealed yet but you can find out more from this blog post here.
Rock Band VR will be released on March 23rd for the Oculus Rift. There is no word on a release date for other VR headsets yet but we will update you when we learn more.