Fortnite‘s Week Six challenges go live tomorrow, January 10, but of course some Fortnite data-miners have taken it upon themselves to leak the challenges a bit early for everyone. As EPIC Games continues to clamp down on modders, hackers, and data-miners, more start popping up and spilling the beans. Hey, at least it gives you more time to prepare, right?
Here’s a brief rundown of the Season Seven, Week Six challenges:
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
It’s a pretty straightforward week as far as the free challenges are concerned. Dealing damage with SMGs and assault rifles will happen naturally as you play, though dealing damage with grenades can be a little trickier. Basically you just have to forget about winning a match, and focus solely on acquiring and using those grenades to trigger those challenges.
It’s a little annoying, but not as annoying as the Battle Pass challenges, which have you trekking across the entire Fortnite map. With a little patience, these too can be knocked out with ease. You’ll have a week to complete these bad boys, so just take your time, and you’ll be racking up the Battle Stars in no time.