If you’re still needing some game deals even after the holidays have passed, Humble has got you covered. For the Humble Winter Sale, lots of big PC games are being offered at up to 60% off until the end of the month. You’ll see a little bit of everything on sale, from older titles like GTA5 to newer ones like Destiny 2.
Some major publishers are also offering discounts on their games through Humble, including Bethesda, Ubisoft, Activision, Deep Silver, THQ Nordic, and Bandai Namco. AAA titles will definitely grab your attention, but you don’t want to overlook discounted games from indie developers as well. Hollow Knight is a mere $10, and Furi costs only $9 right now.
Here are some highlights of the sale:
- Destiny 2 – $38.99 (35% off)
- The Witcher 3 – $19.99 (60% off)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – $41.99 (30% off)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – $29.99 (50% off)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division – $35.99 (60% off)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $49.79 (17% off)
- Watch Dogs 2 – $20.39 (66% off)
- Rocket League – $11.99 (40% off)
- Prey – $19.99 (50% off)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – $7.49 (75% off)
- Grand Theft Auto V – $29.99 (50% off)
That is only a small selection of the PC games featured in the Humble Winter Sale, which runs until January 25th at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET, so you still have plenty of time to get in on those deals. Go to Humble’s site to peruse through all the discounted titles up for grabs.